Advertisement For Admission into Additional Programmes of the National Open University of Nigeria in the School of Management Sciences.
The school management of National Open University are inviting interested qualified candidates for admission into the following additional academic programmes in the School of Management Sciences for the 2015/2016 academic session:
NOUN Undergraduate Programmes
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme
- Public Administration
⇒ Undergraduate Programmes
- To be eligible for admission into these four (4) – year programmes at 100 Level, candidates must have five (5) credit passes at the ‘O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Note thatDirect Entryadmissions for these programmes are not available for now. Please don’t apply if you are a Direct Entry Candidate.
- For the following programmes: B.Sc. Banking and Finance, B.Sc. Business Administration, and B.Sc. Marketing, the ‘O’ Level credit passes should include Economics or Commerce.
- For B.Sc. Public Administration, the ‘O’ Level credit passes should include Government or History or Economics or Commerce.
⇒ Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme
- For the Ph.D programme in Public Administration, candidates must (in addition to possessing five (5) credit passes at the ‘O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics as a basic requirement) have Masters Degree in Public Administration from a University recognised by the Senate of NOUN, with a minimum average score of 60% or a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale.
- Candidates will be invited for an interactive session before an offer of admission is made.
- Candidates are advised to forward transcripts of their academic records and three (3) referees’ reports, two (2) of which must be from persons very well acquainted with the candidates academic work, to the Dean, School of Management Sciences.
Please take advantage of this before it is too late.