National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN 2016/2017 COMMONWEALTH OF LEARNING (MBA & MPA) Admission form is now on sale – See Complete details on how to apply below;
As an advocate for quality Open and Distance Learning (ODL), the Commonwealth of Leaning (COL) now enables ODL Institutions in Africa to offer its Executive MBA and MPA programs to the people of Nigeria, Ghana, Mauritius, and Tanzania, in their own time, at their own pace and, most importantly, at an affordable price.
The programmes aim at complementing existing MBA and MPA programmes currently being offered in the Commonwealth to meet the social and professional demands for management and public administration education at the post-graduate level. The objectives include, among others:
- To produce quality managers that can practice widely across the Commonwealth countries.
- To enable participants in the Commonwealth Countries, where the programmes are offered, to obtain Masters Degrees in the areas of Business Administration and Public Administration, contributing to their professional growth and career advancement and to their country’s development.
- To develop human resources in various aspects of Business and Public administration.
The programmes involve the following two basic learning activities, among others:
- Self-instructional printed course material packages
- Face-to-face interaction with course facilitators and academic counselors at designated study centres across the country.
Programmes Duration: Two Years.
Admission to the CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes requires that the candidate has the followings:
- Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘o’ level as basic requirement.
- A good first degree from any recognized University/Institution by the Senate of NOUN with a minimum of second class (lower) in any discipline, or
- HND in any discipline from a reputable institution recognized by the Senate of NOUN.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration/Public Administration from a recognized University with a minimum of upper credit.
- Candidates should possess at least 3 years Managerial experience from a recognized organization.
- A working knowledge of the English Language at the Post-graduate level.
- A satisfactory score in the CEMBA/CEMPA Admission Test.
The Admission Test
The CEMBA/CEMPA Admission Test, the CEMAT (Commonwealth Executive Management Admission Test) is a simple general management aptitude test, similar to the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
The Test Centres
Candidates for the admission test can choose any of the following centres: Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos.
The test dates will be announced in due course
Application for Admission
Interested candidates for admission into the year 2016/2017 session are requested to complete the CEMBA/CEMPA admission test form online at www.cembacempa.nou.edu.ng. Please complete one form only.
N10, 000.00. Go to the link: www.remita.net. Click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency”. Fill the information that follows it. Receipt from the bank should be submitted in Abuja and Port Harcourt NOUN study centres. Candidates in Lagos metropolis should submit theirs at CEMBA/CEMPA Office, National Open University of Nigeria, 14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way, V/Island, Lagos.
THE CEMBA/CEMPA ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1: Complete the Registration form online
|Click to apply online||Click here for the CEMBA/ CEMPA Prospectus|
|Apply Online||Online Prospectus|
Step 2: Obtain a Bank Draft made payable to National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
or pay into this account number
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account Name: National Open University of Nigeria (CEMBA/CEMPA)
Account Number: 1014217826
Step 3: Go to any of these study centres(Lagos Headquarters,Abuja ,Kaduna and Port-Harcourt) and submit the completed form,along with the bank draft.
Step 4: Collect receipt from the study centre where you submitted your draft.
For more information please feel free to contact:
The CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes’ Coordinator, School of Management Sciences .
Phones (CEMBA/CEMPA): 08181748743,08146309570
Josephine O. Akinyemi (Mrs)
Share with your friends.