This is to inform all graduates that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduands of the 2017 Convocation is ongoing.
Guideline for the Collection of NYSC Exclusion Letter
Registration starts from 10th July to 16th July 2018.
- Visit the official website of NOUN at: http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click on the “Check Senate List or its equivalents” (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Click on ‘Mobilization Batch ‘B’, 2018′
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment
Note: The above information is strictly for undergraduate graduands of the 6th Convocation Ceremony held on 21st January, 2017.
See also: NOUN Adjusted Academic Calendar